300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Beach P.D.

Hello everyone here, this is my first post and i want to inform you all Miami P.D. is currently accepting applications for the important positions of certified and non-certified police officers at www.miamibeachfl.gov .Any one intrested check it out. ( Secondly i would like to Know any one who knows information from personal experience how long does the Behavioral Assessment Phase is (B.A.P) test. this is part of the intial requirement into the first phase of the application process ,i know it says what to expect in the application hand book but just wanted to enquire from other personal experience .Thank you in advance ,your help is appreciated .......Teddy
    Last edited by Teddy29; 09-16-2005, 12:39 AM. Reason: miss spelled word

Originally posted by Teddy29
    Hello everyone here, this is my first post and i want to inform you all Miami P.D. is currently accepting applications for the important positions of certified and non-certified police officers at www.miamibeachfl.gov .Any one intrested check it out. ( Secondly i would like to Know any one who knows information from personal experience how long does the Behavioral Assessment Phase is (B.A.P) test. this is part of the intial requirement into the first phase of the application process ,i know it says what to expect in the application hand book but just wanted to enquire from other personal experience .Thank you in advance ,your help is appreciated .......Teddy
    Shaq is a reserve officer with Miami Beach PD

Comment

gomets11

gomets11 Thank You for letting me Know

Comment

Shaq wants to be Chief or Sheriff one day of a agency.

Miami Beach has one of the best retirement packages I have seen!

Comment

Hes also a Reserve here in Louisiana with Lafayettes Marshalls Officer....
          "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy29
            disregard....
            Last edited by irishlad2nv; 09-18-2005, 02:29 AM.
            "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

I would assume that a non-spanish speaking applicant would be disregarded almost immediately? Also, the housing costs in that area are extremely high, are they not? How well do officers live there? Take-home unit?

Comment

Miami Minimum Requirments

I was reading the Miami Certified P.O accouncment, I noticed however that the candidate Must meet one of the following criteria:
                Last edited by brandybg2222; 09-19-2005, 09:33 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4890 users online. 291 members and 4599 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X