Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ParkLE
    replied
    Background investigators are really overworked rightnow, if it was an OPM BI then they are really really overworked. I would not read too much into it

Leave a comment:

• rugbyguy2000
    replied
    Got an email from PFPA

I am in the hiring process for the Pentagon Force Protection. I got an email on the 20th of Oct. tellin me to call soon, so that they could start my Prelimenary background investigation. I called the next day at 0815 and the guy told me that he had my case and would call me later. I never got the call back. Should I not read too much into this, and just say that it was a friday.

Leave a comment:

• rugbyguy2000
    replied
    Sent it twice

sorry sent it twice.
    Last edited by rugbyguy2000; 10-22-2005, 06:46 PM. Reason: Sent it Twice

Leave a comment:

• ParkLE
    replied
    I just spoke with one of their officers, after you get done with trainning its 52 weeks before you can try out for a special duty.

Leave a comment:

• zeroashram
    replied
    What's the min time u need before u can apply to the their SRT/special units? and what r the quals required?

Leave a comment:

• CBP1895
    replied
    They make good money but are not covered under 6c retirement. They have good training opportunities. If you are stationed at the Raven Rock facility in PA........it is 99% footpost, 1% LE. On the other hand working the Pentagon grounds you might see a little more LE actvities. See the link below.

http://www.pfpa.mil/employment.html

Leave a comment:

• nov0798
    replied
    they are now know as Pentagon Force Protection, they do have some static posts, but they also have other duties.

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Originally posted by ParkLE
    Anyone know anything about the Pentagon Police Department? Good agency to work for? What kind of commission do they get?

Alot of static posts. They are trained at FLETC and attend the Mixed basic police training program (only NPS issues commissions).

Leave a comment:

• ParkLE
    started a topic Pentagon Police

Pentagon Police

Anyone know anything about the Pentagon Police Department? Good agency to work for? What kind of commission do they get?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3004 users online. 192 members and 2812 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X