300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prince Georges County Police

Has anyone here taken the Prince Georges County physical agility test? If so, how was it, what was the process and how did you do? Any suggestions on what to do to further prepare myself anymore than Ive already done?? Im asking because I go on the 24th and want to focus on certain areas to train harder on over the next 2 weeks if I feel I might need it. Im sure running is gonna be a focus within time frames, so Im interested in how those go. Thanks for the input.;

PittsburghKid
    Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
    Written - Passed
    Physical test - Passed
    Background Investigation - Finished
    Oral Board - Passed
    Polygraph - Passed
    Chief's Decision - Pending
    Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
    Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Hey Pitt,

Took the test along with the written and passed on 7/23. The officers are very supportive verbally and try to calm everyone's nerves during it. The run is just a few laps around the gym (440m) in 2 and a half minutes. There are 3 walls of varying heights you must climb and a stair chase and a long jump type thing. I don't really know what to say about anything else, it was fairly easy for the people in my group and some were unathletic looking. I would work on climbing fences and running of course. All the rest should fall into place. Anything else just ask. Good luck and plan on being at the test center for a long time, the written, PAT and background interviews I was there from 7am to 2pm. Hopefully yours gets done faster.

Comment

After seeing who responded, I feel dumb I didnt PM u first, since we already talked about this dept. Anyhow, I PM'ed U. Thx for the info
      Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
      Written - Passed
      Physical test - Passed
      Background Investigation - Finished
      Oral Board - Passed
      Polygraph - Passed
      Chief's Decision - Pending
      Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
      Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

I also passed Prince George

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3110 users online. 158 members and 2952 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X