300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the call...

Got my call to report down to DC for the MPD academy on Monday. Thanks for all the help guys. Good luck to you all

Congrats!! Keep us updated! I will be starting my academy in Charles County in two weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by AJK0108
      Got my call to report down to DC for the MPD academy on Monday. Thanks for all the help guys. Good luck to you all
      Congrats...how long did the process take from the written test until they called you?

Comment

You got almost a weeks notice. You're lucky. I've heard of guys getting the call on Friday to report on Monday.

Congrats!

Comment

Yeah

Yeah the weeks notice was sweet, seeing as I live in Jersey. The kicker is they are putting me in residential for a month so I have time to find a place. The total process took about seven months.

Comment

Good job man. Stay safe and good luck. I just submitted my app for them today. I also take the Montgomery Co. test saturday and Prince Georges next saturday. Keep us posted, as Im very interested in how things go for you.

PittsburghKid
            Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
            Written - Passed
            Physical test - Passed
            Background Investigation - Finished
            Oral Board - Passed
            Polygraph - Passed
            Chief's Decision - Pending
            Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
            Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

Congrats AJK, keep us posted as I might be down there come January. Pitt - I will also be taking the MCPD test on Saturday, you nervous? I don't know waht to expect from the QAB I have been through several testing processes and never had to do one yet.

Comment

Congrats...In MPD process now also
                Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3963 users online. 251 members and 3712 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X