300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metro Transit Police

Has anyone else went through the process with them, I have an Oral board interview with them this week. I just want to know what else to expect. Do they take a long time on the background check and do you have to take a poly with them. They dont give a lot of info on the website.

I did miss the last 2 fitness tests. I have to call Wed. to get the next date in October. Gl to you
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Passed their agility test this morning....note to self: Running the morning after your brothers wedding truely sucks specially when you have a 1.5 hour drive to the site.

Metro is trying to hire 25 people by Jan.15th 2006
      Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
        Passed their agility test this morning....note to self: Running the morning after your brothers wedding truely sucks specially when you have a 1.5 hour drive to the site.

Metro is trying to hire 25 people by Jan.15th 2006
        I hope Im one of those 25.. Im in the last step, I take the psychological test thursday. They have been pretty fast with the entire process

Comment

Originally posted by Preeseason
          I hope Im one of those 25.. Im in the last step, I take the psychological test thursday. They have been pretty fast with the entire process

That's great man....We had 17 left so they said all of us have a good shot. GL to ya. They told us that some are being processed at a rate of 6 weeks.

Any advice you can give me about the oral board...I have mine on Oct. 13th.???? You can PM me if ya like

Thanx
          Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
            That's great man....We had 17 left so they said all of us have a good shot. GL to ya. They told us that some are being processed at a rate of 6 weeks.

Any advice you can give me about the oral board...I have mine on Oct. 13th.???? You can PM me if ya like

Thanx
            Well the oral board was easy, it only lasted about 10 minutes. Its was 3 people and they asked about 5 questions each. I dont remember each question, but its nothin you havent heard before if you read this board. 1. What would you do if you saw a coworker stealing, 2. Why do you want to be a LEO, the basic stuff.

One thing I did notice about them is it seems like all the new recruits where young (25 and younger), I didnt see any recruits that looked like they was in there 30's. But Im sure If you have a degree or military and a clean record you are gonna be at the top of the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Preeseason
              Well the oral board was easy, it only lasted about 10 minutes. Its was 3 people and they asked about 5 questions each. I dont remember each question, but its nothin you havent heard before if you read this board. 1. What would you do if you saw a coworker stealing, 2. Why do you want to be a LEO, the basic stuff.

One thing I did notice about them is it seems like all the new recruits where young (25 and younger), I didnt see any recruits that looked like they was in there 30's. But Im sure If you have a degree or military and a clean record you are gonna be at the top of the list.

35yo here with an AA Degree only but have been running the company I work for,for the last 6-7 years. I will say I am pretty sure I was the oldest there Sat. but only about 5-6 people finished ahead of me in the 1.5 run so i was happy for that.
              Just shut your damn hole

Comment

So how is the written test like since I have to take it on the 29th. I would of taken it on the 8th if I didn't have to work I don't know what to expect as this would be my first LEO exam.

Also any1 know how long do u have to wait before u start training after being hired? thanx

Comment

Originally posted by zeroashram
                  So how is the written test like since I have to take it on the 29th. I would of taken it on the 8th if I didn't have to work I don't know what to expect as this would be my first LEO exam.

Also any1 know how long do u have to wait before u start training after being hired? thanx

Written test is easy, I think it was about 3 hours long. They give you a book and you have 25 minutes to memorize it, you can even take notes. All you need is a 70 or better to past.

The next academy is sometime this month and the next one after that is in February in VA.

I just took the psychological exam yesterday, that was the last step in the process. I will let you know how long it takes for me to get hired (if I get hired).

Comment

cool thanx. good luck

Comment

Preseason....you got a pm coming about my visit.
                      Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Good luck Preeseason

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4448 users online. 278 members and 4170 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X