300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas

Hey there, thinking about applying out in Vegas but I herad the process is brutal, anyone have some insight into their hiring process?

The Las Vegas Paiute Tribal Police Department is hiring police officers. I saw that there starting pay was 39,500, take home car, brand new equipment,etc. It might be something to look into until you can get through the hiring processes of the other las vegas agencies.The number is 702-471-0844

Comment

LV Paiute Police

Can any one tell me about the Las Vegas Paiute Tribal Police. I am an experienced Officer in Both CA. and AZ. Thought about going to LA area.

Comment

The LV Tribal PD is alright. There a smaller agency with a small section of land in the City of Las Vegas and large chunk of land on hwy 95 Northwest of Las Vegas. There call load isnt to heavy, but they get there fair share of calls. There equipment is all new, and they issue take home vehicles (which is a good thing with gas prices). I saw them advertising recently for two positions, the number listed was 702-471-0844. Hope this info helps ya.

Comment

sorry i'll send it to you direct
          Last edited by Platinum; 10-29-2005, 05:25 PM.

Comment

"Brutal" meaning ya better be squared away during the process. Have all of the requested paperwork available when they ask, they dont wait. There academy is tough,but not tougher than what North Town and Henderson had (I went to this academy). If you do what is asked and do it correct your square.

Comment

I am applying for the LVMPD at the end of november, i will be flying in from michigan,when i am home and done with it, i will post and let you know what it was like.

Comment

I tested out there and am currently flying back out again for the background, polygraph, psych...etc.

The written test is what they have on the LVMPD.COM website. Just study that and you will be fine.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4747 users online. 276 members and 4471 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X