300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmpi

I go in the morning to take my MMPI for the Guthrie Oklahoma Police Department. Any suggestions would be nice lol....

Even if your soul leaves your body tell them it doesnt, and remember you dont like to hit people when you get angry...
    "The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which one to burn"

Comment

Get a good nights rest, you'll need it. Nothing like answering 1000+ questions in a matter of a few hours. Each test seems to repeat itself. I've taken it in 2 different methods. I've done the mmpi and then had my pysch interview the same day, and I've also taken the mmpi and done my pysch interview weeks later. If you do the interview weeks later, be ready to answer for anything questionable you might put down, even as innocent as it may look. If you do the interview the same day, they will just ask general questions about you and I guess use the mmpi to get an estimated take on your pysch.
      sigpic

Comment

There is no right or wrong answer and the same question in different form can appear 5 times.

Comment

hey airforcop, does the 343rd ring a bell ? hupp!

Comment

Yup, although I don't have a clue which squadron I was in during basic, hahahaha. 343rd is a basic squadron, right?
            sigpic

Comment

They're looking for consistency. Like someone else said, the same question can appear 5 times or more but in different forms.

Example:

1. Do you hit people that make you angry? Agree or Disagree
              2. I can easily strike someone when I'm upset? Agree or Disagree

If you answer Disagree to #1, then your answer for #2 should be the same.

They are looking to see if your a liar because liar's are usually inconsistent. Be prepared to fight boredom. It's seems like forever when your answering the same 30 questions in the 300 forms for a few hours. I hated it but I passed.
              Your life is an open book, what message are you giving the readers.

Comment

Just got back from the MMPI or should I say CPI. Felt that I did very well, meet another person who is also applying to the same deaprtment and I guess we are the only two left.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5303 users online. 292 members and 5011 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X