X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serpico
    replied
    Originally posted by pkagel
    Yea, I am so sick of taking the MMPI!! I've taken it about 5 times for different jobs and I really think it looses it's effectiveness after a while. Basically it is 10 different questions asked 50 different ways. Do you like mechanics magazines, do you want to be a flourist, ect. Pretty silly if you ask me, but I'm not a shrink.
    What do mechanics magazines and fantasies of becoming a flourist have to do with being stable enough for law enforcement? I took a 400 psyche inventory for TSA before. What a bunch of crap.

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    Yea, I am so sick of taking the MMPI!! I've taken it about 5 times for different jobs and I really think it looses it's effectiveness after a while. Basically it is 10 different questions asked 50 different ways. Do you like mechanics magazines, do you want to be a flourist, ect. Pretty silly if you ask me, but I'm not a shrink.

Leave a comment:

• FutureLE
    replied
    Do you love your mother, do you love your mother.

Thats gross..LOL I hear that they ask you a lot of weird questions--

Thanks for the congratulations everyone

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    LOL, better have answered that one no, we wouldn't want anyone messing with random broken latches

Originally posted by smalls545
    "Do you like to repair door latches" I said no, but secretly... I do

Leave a comment:

• smalls545
    replied
    LOL, only about a million versions of that question... my fave "Do you like to repair door latches" I said no, but secretly... I do

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied

Originally posted by smalls545
    such meaningful questions

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• smalls545
    replied
    Congrats! I just got one about two weeks ago and passed the poly/BI, and just had my psych this morning, and finish up with the medical tomorrow. The psych is fun... such meaningful questions

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• shygirl1321
    replied
    Originally posted by FutureLE
    Thanks Seal.. I appreciate the congrats.. Hope everything works out for you! Keep us posted

CONGRAT>>.. which dept is this for?

Leave a comment:

• FutureLE
    replied
    Originally posted by SEAL6770
    Good job Future! I am working on a few myself (fingers crossed) Congratulations!

Thanks Seal.. I appreciate the congrats.. Hope everything works out for you! Keep us posted

Leave a comment:

• SEAL6770
    replied
    Good job Future! I am working on a few myself (fingers crossed) Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• FutureLE
    started a topic Conditional job offer!!!

Conditional job offer!!!

I got a conditional job offer yesterday!!! Its based on me passing the psych, medical and the poly--which I dont THINK will be a problem..

I am suprised they called so quickly, I didnt think my interview went that great...they were all stone-faced during the interview and didnt give me any hints as to how I did.

I have applied to 3 depts and I have not been DQ'ed from 1 yet..So that is good I guess..

Thanks for all the support/advice from you guys

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2690 users online. 175 members and 2515 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X