300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conditional job offer!!!

I got a conditional job offer yesterday!!! Its based on me passing the psych, medical and the poly--which I dont THINK will be a problem..

I am suprised they called so quickly, I didnt think my interview went that great...they were all stone-faced during the interview and didnt give me any hints as to how I did.

I have applied to 3 depts and I have not been DQ'ed from 1 yet..So that is good I guess..

Thanks for all the support/advice from you guys

Good job Future! I am working on a few myself (fingers crossed) Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL6770
      Good job Future! I am working on a few myself (fingers crossed) Congratulations!

Thanks Seal.. I appreciate the congrats.. Hope everything works out for you! Keep us posted

Comment

Originally posted by FutureLE
        Thanks Seal.. I appreciate the congrats.. Hope everything works out for you! Keep us posted

CONGRAT>>.. which dept is this for?
        Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
        Romans 12:12

Comment

Congrats! I just got one about two weeks ago and passed the poly/BI, and just had my psych this morning, and finish up with the medical tomorrow. The psych is fun... such meaningful questions

Good luck!

Comment

Do you love your mother, do you love your mother.

Originally posted by smalls545
            such meaningful questions

Good luck!
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
              LOL, only about a million versions of that question... my fave "Do you like to repair door latches" I said no, but secretly... I do

Comment

LOL, better have answered that one no, we wouldn't want anyone messing with random broken latches

Originally posted by smalls545
                "Do you like to repair door latches" I said no, but secretly... I do
                "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Thats gross..LOL I hear that they ask you a lot of weird questions--

Thanks for the congratulations everyone

Comment

Yea, I am so sick of taking the MMPI!! I've taken it about 5 times for different jobs and I really think it looses it's effectiveness after a while. Basically it is 10 different questions asked 50 different ways. Do you like mechanics magazines, do you want to be a flourist, ect. Pretty silly if you ask me, but I'm not a shrink.

Comment

Yea, I am so sick of taking the MMPI!! I've taken it about 5 times for different jobs and I really think it looses it's effectiveness after a while. Basically it is 10 different questions asked 50 different ways. Do you like mechanics magazines, do you want to be a flourist, ect. Pretty silly if you ask me, but I'm not a shrink.
                      What do mechanics magazines and fantasies of becoming a flourist have to do with being stable enough for law enforcement? I took a 400 psyche inventory for TSA before. What a bunch of crap.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5391 users online. 296 members and 5095 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X