Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First day at the academy(8/29).

kjghfkljgdflkjgsdf
    Last edited by VAsteve20; 03-27-2007, 09:50 PM.

Originally posted by VAsteve20
    we were told to bring our PT gear so i hope we get to have some fun tomorrow!
    I'm sure it will be a hoot!
    Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Originally posted by DUI_eliminator
      Are you for real.....they are going to run your asses into the ground, then add in some push-ups and other misc tortures. I would hate to tell you about the rest. You will just have to experience it for yourself.
      LOL!! First PT is probably just the normal testing. See where you stand..

but after that.. hahaha yea you will learn to HATE those two letters.

I only have 8 more PT days to go untill i'm done!!!!

Comment

thread is cashed.
        Last edited by VAsteve20; 11-17-2005, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Hmmmmmm...and to think that was only the introduction to PT. The real fun and games have yet to begin
          Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

blah blah blah
            Last edited by VAsteve20; 11-17-2005, 04:50 PM.

Comment

What a load of S... I actually got kudos from the staff for mine and my class still used it to keep in touch since we are so spread out. In fact, one of the staff members copied all my notes so she can use them as handouts.

For those who haven't seen my mirror site of our class web site (I took out all our personal info to protect the guilty, LOL) here it is. The staff loved it. I even kept a list of quotes of the funny things the staff said while we were getting screamed at and such and presented copies of them to the staff after I graduated. Yea, a bit ballsy but they got a good laugh out of reading some of the stuff (of course that is not on the mirror site.)

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Well under direct orders from sgt H. i had to pull the forum down....
              Last edited by pkagel; 09-01-2005, 12:37 PM.
              "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Well under direct orders from sgt H. i had to pull the forum down...
                as for today at the academy... all i can say is: WOW!!!!!
                so many out of shape people couldnt hang at all with the PT. today was our first day of PT.absolutly brutal for some... i have to be honest... my face became numb during our pushups session, and i can do 70 good form push ups.
                Steve,
                I figured. I sent you a message from the site yesterday and said you better double check with the Academy Staff.

Just remember, yesterday was the only easy day!

Comment

Originally posted by chespd2be
                  Steve,
                  I figured. I sent you a message from the site yesterday and said you better double check with the Academy Staff.

Just remember, yesterday was the only easy day!
                  thats the truth for sure! man im hurt'n.

Comment

thats the truth for sure! man im hurt'n.
                    how many quit?

remembered how many times you questioned me on the number of pushups we do?????? TOLD YA!

Comment

Comment

this thread is done
                        Last edited by VAsteve20; 11-17-2005, 04:50 PM.

Comment

5 weeks into the Norfolk academy and we had our first person quit today. Started with 33 down to 32.

Comment

blah blah blah
                            Last edited by VAsteve20; 11-17-2005, 04:51 PM.

Comment

well Ches and Mets...
                              we have had 3 people quit, about to be a 4th or 5th as well very soon... surprisingly we got all of our PT stuff done today with only one small incident... some of the candidates cannot run!!! or jog for that matter... we are doing all that we can to motivate, but they didnt prepare for the academy. shame on not only them, but all of us. because we all pay hard for one persons screw up... hell one of the marines in the class compares it to marine corp boot...
                              but im loving the PT
                              its the best part of my day... we have had PT everyday but day 1 and day 2, its great...
                              That's what ****es me off. We need bodies and we only start with 100....what the hell do I know, however??????

We need to figure out how to expand our applicant pool.

4 or 5 wont be the last....

BTW: I'm starting to hear the rumors!!! You guys better buck up!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4426 users online. 221 members and 4205 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X