300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gbi?

Anybody have any info on The Georgia Bureau of Investigation? What is life really like for a "special agent"? Are all of these guys ex-troopers?

Gbi

You know what that (GBI) stands for, don't you? "Got Bad Information"!
    Their pay isn't too good, your likely to be posted on the other end of Georgia, and it's very very very political. If you have a state senator in the family, it would probably help.
    The GBI agents that I know are all pretty young, and went straight thru to it without being troopers first.

RSS603

Comment

What he said......

Comment

I looked into it a few years back, and found that for some "agent" positions you are not even considered a fulltime employee and were not offered benefits! And if memory serves me the pay was not good! 28,000, but that was a few years back!! This info was all on there website so check it out, it might have changed! GL to you

Comment

That's the Narcotics Agent position, formerly known as "contract agent." Basically a CI with a badge and gun.
          http://www.ganet.org/gbi/narcagt.html

Comment

All sworn positions require a 4 year degree . Very political really need to know someone in Goverment to have a shot in getting hired their academy is down in Forsyth at the G.A. Public Training Center .
            STAND FOR SOMETHING OR FALL FOR ANYTHING .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4866 users online. 325 members and 4541 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X