300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Walkman -- I Mean Polygraph

Hey gang, I hope everyone is doing just fine with their job searches. For those of you who have gotten in, congrats. I go in for a polygraph sometime within the next 2 weeks and I was wondering, what's it like? Is there any type of preparation/mindset/pointers anybody can think of? I appreciate the help. I've also posted this in the Illinois LE Testers thread so if you see it again, sorry.

Originally posted by deliangst
    Hey gang, I hope everyone is doing just fine with their job searches. For those of you who have gotten in, congrats. I go in for a polygraph sometime within the next 2 weeks and I was wondering, what's it like? Is there any type of preparation/mindset/pointers anybody can think of? I appreciate the help. I've also posted this in the Illinois LE Testers thread so if you see it again, sorry.
    Tell the truth, and the whole truth. Don't try to conceal anything. Also, get a good night's sleep before. Just relax, and you should do fine.
    "Life should be a mission and adventure, not just a mere existence"

Comment

Relax, that is the key, I took my first one a few weeks ago and I passed. The guy that did mine was really cool, we sat and talk and he calmed my nerves and then went on with it, it took about 45 min to do it.

Comment

I have to agree with George. Telling the truth and remaining calm in no way guarantees that you will pass your polygraph.

I failed my first three polygraphs even though I told the complete truth on each one and didn
        Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5874 users online. 308 members and 5566 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X