300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question on the bi

I have been called back by the san jose, ca pd to start on the BI and was wondering if anyone has gone thru or is now? What should i expect? The second part of this question is; I have just finished testing for oakland and right afterwards they send everyone who passed to start on the psyche and backround. I was wondering what is going on? i've tested for other depts and they will place you on a eligible list first then make there decisions from there.

Originally posted by edmo_00
    I have been called back by the san jose, ca pd to start on the BI and was wondering if anyone has gone thru or is now?
    Sorry, Edmo. I didn't see this before. I am in my BI with SJPD right now too. Hope you're still in the game. Shoot me a PM if you see this. Just two more weeks and we will know! Good luck!

Comment

Good luck you guys. I have the written for SJ this weekend.

Comment

I found out today that SJPD is moving forward with 50 people for the January academy. You guys make it?

Comment

Sorry for the late response. SJ ended up with 30 people of their own (and two from Palo Alto) for this academy. I'm very honored to be one of them. We just finished up our third day. Tomorrow we begin our first LD so I am in the midst of reading that workbook. Back to that! Good luck with the SJ process. It's grueling but I can already tell you that it's absolutely worth it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7745 users online. 212 members and 7533 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X