300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USIS Question

This past March I was offered a position as a Contract Investigator with USIS. I was told during my personal interview with my BI Investigator that the BI could take until September. It is now late August and none of the people I listed as references or employers has been contacted. I am wondering if anyone out there has worked for USIS and could tell me if they had a similar experience regarding the length of time it took to actually start working.

Usis

For me it took about 6 months from the time I applied until they called me to tell me my BI had been favorably adjudicated and offer me a start date. I applied, completed the paperwork, interviewed, and got a conditional offer between June and July 2004, and got the call in December. Try hard to enjoy training in Middle-of-Nowhere, PA. I was there in the winter, so it was freezing, and in that area, there's not much to do. Most nights everybody just hung out at the Elephant & Castle restaurant across the road from our hotel. The weekends were a drag. Good Luck.

Comment

FYI, they have started the re-evaluation process. I've been told that they'll get back to me within the next few weeks in regards to my status. Hang in there, I had a CO back in October, so it has been almost 10 months since they started my BI. When you get news, please post here as I'm looking for all the information that I can get a hold of.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6701 users online. 361 members and 6340 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X