300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in!!!

Officially hired on by Pittsburg PD as a Police Officer Trainee. Got my letter in the mail today confirming the job offer and setting academy expectations. They're putting me through the academy and paying for uniforms. I have an orientation on Tuesday and the academy begins September 19th. I want to thank everyone that's given answers and opinions to me and helped me get this far. I was never a big poster as you can see, but I'll do my best to keep everyone updated on my academy experience. Thank again guys (and gals).
    Never second guess your own common sense.

congrats!! Go luck in your career

Comment

Congrats and everything the best on new job. Stay safe

Comment

Congrats,

I will see you at the academy orientation on Tuesday. I was accepted as a non-affiliated candidate, and hope to get hired on with an agency before the academy is over.

Danny
        Last edited by DMora; 08-20-2005, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Congrats! Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by DMora
            Congrats,

I will see you at the academy orientation on Tuesday. I was accepted as a non-affiliated candidate, and hope to get hired on with an agency before the academy is over.

Danny
            Awesome Danny, congrats to you too. Get in any way you can. I got lucky with Pittsburg. I also definitely couldn't afford the non-affiliate approach. I've heard that it looks really good when you apply at agencies though. I guess we'll see what we've gotten ourselves into on Tuesday. Major piece of advice I've been given is to run, run, and run some more.

See you there.
            Never second guess your own common sense.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4333 users online. 240 members and 4093 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X