300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another DQ

well i got another letter stating i would not be moving on to the background process.. i live in Indiana, im ilea certified reserve for large dept in indiana. completed 470 hr training academy just to be a reserve. im 25..possess a a.s. degree in law enforcement and have been a reserve for about 3years.. i am currently 0/6 when it comes to trying to get on somewhere full time. this latest i scored 94 on the written. did the interview. they stated they would combine the written and oral scores and top ten move on..interview was ok but i did not think it was that bad. im not big into bragging about myself when it comes to the interviews. my dream since i was young was to be a police officer, yet it seems someone up above has other ideas...is this even worth it to keep being let down...ive got a interview tomorrow, and another on monday but starting to think what in the hells the point.....should i start looking for another profession???

Try not to view interviews as "bragging about yourself" in a bad way. You need to use the interviews to sell yourself and make you stand out from the rest of the pack.

There's nothing less impressive than a candidate who slinks into the interview, mumbles through his answers, and doesn't even think well enough about himself to get excited. If he isn't sold on himself how is he ever going to sell the board?

Take the opportunity of an interview to let the panel know how outstanding you are in whatever areas you excel.
    Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3133 users online. 151 members and 2982 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X