300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• take the test Wednesday

Next wednesday I take the written and physical for the Sheriffs Department here in Metro atlanta area, I took the written 6 months ago a failed the grammer part. I have been studying and the second time around I have an idea. Wish me luck, hopefully in 60 days I will get on with the Sheriffs and get out of this communications (911) gig!!

What are you doing to study? I take my first written in October here in Oregon and I'm looking for some good study tools. I have a few books w/ practice writtens, but have you looked into the online quiz places, policeprep and policequiz i think are two. Anyone ever use those as study tools? Thanks, and g'luck this time!

Comment

I am using a prep book, forget the name , but it is on Barnes and Noble best seller. The spelling part got me last time! They had a sentence and gave 4 choice words that were poss misspelled in the sentence!!! Man I thought I passed, but should be ok! And yes I tried the free online test's do well on them....good luck to you too!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5543 users online. 329 members and 5214 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X