300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a job!

I got a job in a local agency here in CT. I'm getting sworn in next month! Thanks to all of you who have helped along the way!
    "The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination."
    - Ronald Reagan

"Here's my strategy on the Cold War: We win, they lose."
    - Ronald Reagan

Originally posted by kttref
    I got a job in a local agency here in CT. I'm getting sworn in next month! Thanks to all of you who have helped along the way!
    Congrats man.

Comment

Congrats man. I'm hoping for that call soon too.
      "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Jesus
      Matthew 11:28

Comment

Not quite a man...but thank you both!

The best part is, I was number one on this towns list..and yesterday I got a call from another agency where I was like number 60 to NOW move onto the background almost 8 months later!
        "The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination."
        - Ronald Reagan

- Ronald Reagan

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Thanks Boo
            - Ronald Reagan

- Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by kttref
              Not quite a man...but thank you both!
              Crap, sorry.
              "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Jesus
              Matthew 11:28

Comment

Haha totally not a problem, people think it all the time online...it's hard to tell unless you're looking for it!
                - Ronald Reagan

- Ronald Reagan

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

congrats!!! I know exactly how you feel... I applied to an agency last November, placed in top 5 on eligibility list, never heard anything so I applied elsewhere. I was top candidate at the second agency,but got turned down for having no experience. Out of the blue I heard from the first agency and now I've received a condtional offer and only have psych. and med. exams left! Funny thing is the first agency likes that I have no experience, go figure. It was definitely a nice surprise though!!!

good luck!

Comment

Thanks JN and Smalls...things always work in ways you don't expect them too...Regardless I'm happy!

Good luck to you Smalls with your agency!
                      - Ronald Reagan

- Ronald Reagan

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement! It is funny how things work out.... everything happens for areason I say!

Comment

Congrats REF. Keep your nose clean, always know where you are and GO HOME EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. or morning
                          I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                            Congrats REF. Keep your nose clean, always know where you are and GO HOME EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. or morning
                            Great advice...and well noted...thanks!
                            - Ronald Reagan

- Ronald Reagan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6130 users online. 318 members and 5812 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X