300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COPS testing IL

Does anyone have any experience taking the COPS psychological and/or polygraph tests in Illinois? If so, could you explain?

I have a psych test and polygraph this week...first time for both and I am curious how COPS handles them. I am not looking for how to take the tests, just the type of atmosphere it is. Are the examiners A-holes, friendly, etc?

Anyone still in the process for N. Aurora?

Does anyone know if they are going to be in the September police academy class in Champaign (I think it starts the 12th or somewhere around there)?

Thanks for your help.

mschillair did you pass your poly and psych with North Aurora and if so did you get hired by them?

Comment

I'm also taking the psych test this week, but its not for Aurora. I have to go to COPS testing for it also. one of my former co-workers who was hired about 10 months ago took the test somewhere else but said his took about 6 hours and you have to answer about 3,000 true/false questions. he said its split into two sections and that each section asked basically the same questions but with different wording. he also told me that they interview before and after. when your done if there was any question that you contradicted yourself on they will ask you about it to clarify your answer. he said thats when you really have to be careful. dont argue with there reasoning or wording because they will note it and it could be damaging.
      Last edited by classxfelony1; 08-24-2007, 06:33 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11479 users online. 409 members and 11070 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X