300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting...

Well I finally took my psych and medical exams...the sergeant called me the same day of my psych exam and told me I passed with flying colors. I took the Med yesterday. Doc said it takes 10 business days for the info to be processed and sent back to the PD, so all I can do is wait. This is the last step before I'm invited to the academy, so wish me luck!

Also, has anyone else had to do a treadmill test in addition to their medical exam? Maybe my dept is the only one that does this, because I've never read anything like that here. I know all 6 of us had to do it though.
    Never second guess your own common sense.

did you get in???

Did you get in? what department is it? I just had my medical last week and my BI said I should be getting my offer soon.

Comment

Originally posted by maxxklp
      Did you get in? what department is it? I just had my medical last week and my BI said I should be getting my offer soon.
      Pittsburg PD in NorCal. I recieved a conditional offer about 2 weeks ago, saying I would be hired pending my psych and medical results, and that the department would pull my offer if I failed either. So basically, my fate rests in the hands of some occupational medicine company somewhere. I'm a pretty healthy guy, so I don't think anything will come back.
      Never second guess your own common sense.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5099 users online. 319 members and 4780 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X