300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to share my excitement. I found out today that I passed my psychological eval., which means I've successfully passed all phases of the pre-employment screening for Juvenile Corrections. I start the police academy September 6th!!!!!!! I'm so excited; my hard work has paid off, and I'm now able to begin a career I've been wanting for so long.

Congrats bud, best of luck and stay safe.

Comment

It sounds like that's what you wanted so GOOD FOR YOU!!!

I can't speak for New Jersey but dealing with California juveniles would be my worst nightmare....overall, they are extremely disrespectful and follow the "question authority" mentality at all times. They are one of the top 2 worst parts of the job for me...the other being the HUA administration of our dept (nothing but politicians!!).....
      "Get busy dying or get busy living".....Andy Dufrain, Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Awesome- Good luck

Comment

Way to go Now shut up and listen, your trainers are there to keep you alive!
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Congrats! That'll be an extremely challenging job!
            "Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

Jesus
            Matthew 11:28

Comment

Congratulations!

Hopefully I'll be making the same post soon now... I'm waiting on psych results, and then medical, and I'm done.

Comment

Congrats to you and good luck on the journey

Comment

condrads man.

just one little question,
                  did you answer your poly truthfuly?

Comment

Congrads to you. I to am waiting to see if I will move on to the next stage, I passed my poly, and yes I answered truthfuly, now just waiting to have my psch done.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3910 users online. 167 members and 3743 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X