Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theheights109
    replied
    they used to be known as the Defense Mapping Agency or National Imagery and Mapping Agency or something like that.
    Last edited by theheights109; 06-28-2007, 02:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Miax25
    replied
    NGA Police

Does anyone have any up-to-date information about the NGA Police Officer Position and the hiring process?

Leave a comment:

• whiskey240
    replied
    nga

National Geospatial-Intelligency Agency Security Police

Leave a comment:

• normy0
    replied
    What are the NGA Security Police?

Leave a comment:

• whiskey240
    replied
    Thanks

Thanks for the info Rugger

Leave a comment:

• Rugger762
    replied
    I am waiting for the final word. It took about a year and a half for me to get my TS clearance, then the lady who did the physical made my life a living ___. Running back and forth between her at the Pentagon and my own doctor.

It seems to be a decent posting. I visited the facility last about a year and a half ago. You are certified but it is mainly manning a post, checking every vehicle and ID. It is a new force they are creating from the ground up. From the way they described it to me alot of foot patrol, car patrol. They are supposedly looking for a building closer to DC.

At the time they had not decided if they are going to send new officers to FLETC or possibly a local academy. The benefits are excellent, and a good way to pay for college or an advanced degree. I interviewed with them in 1989 while at OSU but that was for an imagery analyst position. The agency seems top notch and an excellent place to work.

I do know right now they are working mass amounts of OT because they are short staffed and trying to fill slots.

Leave a comment:

• whiskey240
    started a topic NGA Police

NGA Police

Just looking for info about NGA Security Police...other than the website.
    thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3307 users online. 234 members and 3073 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X