300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NGA Police

Just looking for info about NGA Security Police...other than the website.
    thanks

I am waiting for the final word. It took about a year and a half for me to get my TS clearance, then the lady who did the physical made my life a living ___. Running back and forth between her at the Pentagon and my own doctor.

It seems to be a decent posting. I visited the facility last about a year and a half ago. You are certified but it is mainly manning a post, checking every vehicle and ID. It is a new force they are creating from the ground up. From the way they described it to me alot of foot patrol, car patrol. They are supposedly looking for a building closer to DC.

At the time they had not decided if they are going to send new officers to FLETC or possibly a local academy. The benefits are excellent, and a good way to pay for college or an advanced degree. I interviewed with them in 1989 while at OSU but that was for an imagery analyst position. The agency seems top notch and an excellent place to work.

I do know right now they are working mass amounts of OT because they are short staffed and trying to fill slots.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for the info Rugger

Comment

What are the NGA Security Police?

Comment

nga

National Geospatial-Intelligency Agency Security Police

Comment

NGA Police

Does anyone have any up-to-date information about the NGA Police Officer Position and the hiring process?

Comment

they used to be known as the Defense Mapping Agency or National Imagery and Mapping Agency or something like that.
              Last edited by theheights109; 06-28-2007, 01:37 AM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3036 users online. 205 members and 2831 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X