300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email address is banned

i have been trying to register as a user on 911 hotjobs.com and every time i click the button to registar it tells me my email address has been banned. i have never even posted there and just found the site last week. was curious if anyone else had this problem. i think their site is very good and informative and can't imagine why it would be so strict or how they even got my email address to ban me.

something similar happened to me on that site. I am registered but i am not allowed to post or reply anything on the site. I dont know what the deal with that is.

Comment

911 doesn't accept any free emails, i.e. hotmail, yahoo, etc... If you have these emails, that is the reason you are unable to fully register and participate on the site.

Free e-mail addresses, i.e., Netscape, Hotmail, Yahoo, MSN or proxy.AOL, etc. are no longer allowed for the purpose of registering as a member on this board. Regular AOL e-mail addresses are ok. No! Exceptions can not be made. So, don't ask.

Members that registered with such an address prior to the date they became prohibited were grandfathered in with such an address. However, those people grandfathered in cannot change anything in their profile, as you will get an error code stating your email address has been banned or is unauthorized.

If this is the case, you can update your email address with an acceptable address and then you will be able to change your profile, etc.

If this is not the case, then your e-mail address may have been banned along with a member who was banned for making unkind posts, and had registered with the e-mail address that you are now having trouble with. (i.e., a family member or a fellow college student)
      Last edited by Big Sexy; 08-03-2005, 01:55 PM.
      Just when I thought you couldn't get much dumber, you keep talking.

Comment

thanks for the info big sexy. just wondering why i could not access their forums to post a reply.

Comment

That's what I'm here for, to assist where needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Sexy
            That's what I'm here for, to assist where needed.
            Awesome...helping people with 911jobforums on OTHER websites. He truly does go above the call of duty....
            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Bs??

There can only be one big sexy. I this the big sexy I worked with before heading for the North Country?

Comment

Originally posted by RoverCop
                There can only be one big sexy. I this the big sexy I worked with before heading for the North Country?
                I'd like to think I am an original, so my wife tells me. Hit me on the pm and we can determine, if indeed I am one and the same.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5435 users online. 296 members and 5139 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X