300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psych question for D.C.

Just a quick quesiton to throw out there. I failed the NYPD psych test for whatever reason, I don't really know. Anyway, I am taking a psych test for the D.C. MPD and would really like some advice about what the interview is like. Also, whether or not to say anything to MPD about my previous psych test in NY. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by AJK0108
    Just a quick quesiton to throw out there. I failed the NYPD psych test for whatever reason, I don't really know. Anyway, I am taking a psych test for the D.C. MPD and would really like some advice about what the interview is like. Also, whether or not to say anything to MPD about my previous psych test in NY. Any help would be appreciated.
    All you talk about during the interview is anything unusual that popped up on your MPD psych test...

My interview( if you even wanna call it that) wasnt more than 10 minutes...

Comment

Really!

So then I really don't have to worry about NY coming up then

Comment

By the way...

Do you know any sights or forums where I can talk to MPD officers and find out what the job is like. I mean besides this one

Comment

As far as I know, you cannot deliberately withold information about other Civil Service Law Enforcement pursuits. I failed the psych oral for a certain agency and had to tell another agency about it. They ask you if your applying for any other jobs and will want to know where you stand.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2834 users online. 157 members and 2677 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X