300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC area reserve police officers....

I am moving from Michigan to the Andrews Air Force Base area...I am certifiable in MI so I think my experience will help me find a job in the DC, N. VA areas....my question is, does anyone know of police departments that have reserve (volunteer) officers and are currently recruiting for reserve officers? If I can get into something like that, then I will be able to gain a little more experience, therefore, I should look a little better when applying for certified law enforcement. Any help would be appreciated...thanks!
    "Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

DC itself has a leveled reserve program.
    I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

DC Reserve Police

I was a DC Reserve Police Officer and I loved it. The Academy was 6 months long and not that easy. There was only a background check to determine if you qualified for the position.
      We learned the basics of law enforcement without weapons training. We picked which station we wanted to work and what shift. There were a few paid officers who thought Reserve's were a joke. Working for free in DC...High Crime Rate and No Respect. You can call a local DC Station to find out about the Reserve Police Program. I worked at 7th District in SE DC on the midnight shift. I'm not sure if Prince George's County Police has a Reserve Program but if they do, they would probably be your best bet. PG Police are actively recruiting also....need officers very badly.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5726 users online. 323 members and 5403 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X