Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno wht is going on with Amtrak right now. I applied to them bout 10-11 years ago, and made it to the final process, and got denied. I went down to see my investigator @ Penn Station and he pulled me in his office for a "chat" He told me I was a great candidate and that my package and blud book looked fine, he said I should not to get discouraged and that the only reason they weren't hiring me was financial. They didnt want to pay for me to go to FLETC, they had a lot of DOD guys in the applicant pool who had been RIF'd. And they could hire them right up. I thanked him for his honesty. About a year later I got on with USPP. When one door closes, another door opens.

Comment

Was at Penn Station today and not too impressed with what I saw from the APD. The armed National Guard Soldier looked high speed though.

Comment

Originally posted by panzertank1 View Post
        Was at Penn Station today and not too impressed with what I saw from the APD. The armed National Guard Soldier looked high speed though.
        They are there because of the MTA. Amtrak does not want them there and they have NO LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITY.
        I don't answer recruitment messages....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5532 users online. 317 members and 5215 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X