300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore County Taking Laterals

For all of you that have made the horrible mistake of thinking I work in baltimore county, here is a link that should shed a little light on seeking employment in baltimore county. They are taking laterals starting at 43,976. This is very rare so if you are MPTC certified Take a looksee. shhhh im thinking about doing it my self lol
    www.swornpigs.com
    ((Everybody's Got A Plan Until They Get Hit))

Forget The Link

HERE IS THE MAIN # IF YOU WANNA TAKE A TRY....BALTIMORE CITY IS HIRING PLENTY AS WELL COME ABOARD THE TWILIGHT ZONE

Baltimore County 410-887-5521 lateral police officer!

""this aint the wire its real life""
    Baltimore City 410-396-2340 or 1-877-PRIDE PD
    http://www.ci.baltimore.md.us/government/police/
    www.swornpigs.com

Comment

Where does it say anything about them taking laterals? I don't see anything on the web site.

Comment

Gotta call the #

You gotta call the # they dont post info like that on the Net
        www.swornpigs.com

Comment

http://www.co.ba.md.us/Agencies/huma...e_lateral.html

they might haha

Comment

Hey AceBpd, I own all seven seasons of Homicide on DVD...It makes me almost homesick...If I ever came back to the East Coast.. your PD would be the only one I would apply for....

Comment

Originally posted by acebpd0304
              For all of you that have made the horrible mistake of thinking I work in baltimore county, here is a link that should shed a little light on seeking employment in baltimore county. They are taking laterals starting at 43,976. This is very rare so if you are MPTC certified Take a looksee. shhhh im thinking about doing it my self lol

I love how they post the salary after January 1st ( 2k raise) so it looks better on the application!
              "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't."

Comment

Cool

Originally posted by AzInv
                Hey AceBpd, I own all seven seasons of Homicide on DVD...It makes me almost homesick...If I ever came back to the East Coast.. your PD would be the only one I would apply for....

I guess thats a compliment..Yeah BPD is fun times haha
                www.swornpigs.com

Comment

Originally posted by normy0
                  oh crap i didnt even see that..
                  www.swornpigs.com

Comment

It is true, we are taking applications for laterals right now. Our last lateral class was about 6 1/2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by BaltoCo854
                      It is true, we are taking applications for laterals right now. Our last lateral class was about 6 1/2 years ago.
                      BaltoCo,

Is Baltimore County taking laterals with out of state certification?

Comment

Manstown, you will need to contact our employment section for that answer. 410-887-5521.

I would hope that they would take anyone from a State that has standards equal to MPTC.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5520 users online. 348 members and 5172 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X