Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonefishin
    replied
    I took the ALT. I got a packet last week telling me that I am tentaively selected....I filled out all the paperwork and sent it back....Now I just have to wait for oral board, drug test, medical, physical etc....good luck to you

Leave a comment:

• EC2179
    replied
    I took the test in 03, failed the Spanish portion. I'm gonna take the equivilent on the test they are having on the 25th in SD.

Leave a comment:

• gonefishin
    replied
    yeah....I know they are hiring quite a few...any idea what the time frame is to get new applicants in the field? Have you taken the written yet?

Leave a comment:

• EC2179
    replied
    It's my understanding that the entire border is set to get an influx of new agents.

Leave a comment:

• gonefishin
    replied
    yeah it did...I chose El Paso and San Diego....is that what they use or do they ask you again later. I hear that they are looking to send a bunch of agents to Tuscon

Leave a comment:

• EC2179
    replied
    Didnt ask you on the application where you preferred going? I chose San Diego

Leave a comment:

• gonefishin
    started a topic Border Patrol Location Assignments

Border Patrol Location Assignments

I am currently going through the process to become a Border Patrol Agent. I understand that you could be assigned anywhere on the southern border but do you get to select any type of preference?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4188 users online. 283 members and 3905 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X