300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Border Patrol Location Assignments

I am currently going through the process to become a Border Patrol Agent. I understand that you could be assigned anywhere on the southern border but do you get to select any type of preference?
    "Thats a pretty cool sidearm you got there....What is it?"
    "I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a mans life"

Didnt ask you on the application where you preferred going? I chose San Diego

Comment

yeah it did...I chose El Paso and San Diego....is that what they use or do they ask you again later. I hear that they are looking to send a bunch of agents to Tuscon
      "I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a mans life"

Comment

It's my understanding that the entire border is set to get an influx of new agents.

Comment

yeah....I know they are hiring quite a few...any idea what the time frame is to get new applicants in the field? Have you taken the written yet?

Comment

I took the test in 03, failed the Spanish portion. I'm gonna take the equivilent on the test they are having on the 25th in SD.

Comment

I took the ALT. I got a packet last week telling me that I am tentaively selected....I filled out all the paperwork and sent it back....Now I just have to wait for oral board, drug test, medical, physical etc....good luck to you

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10280 users online. 374 members and 9906 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X