300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Hiring process

Can any body tell me how long the Tampa process is is? I called H.R. and they told me 3 to 4 months. Does this sound right? In addition, do they have an out of state testing process? The person I spoke with could not answer my questions she told me that the person needed to talk to was not in the office. Therefore, I am turning to you guys and gals for insight.
    I case anybody is wondering I have 6 years of experience and have already passed the E.O.T and the State exam. Will this help speed up the process?
    Thanks to all and be safe.

TC
    STOP OR I WILL RELEASE MY DOG!!
    Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable. - Sydney J. Harris

tampa

I would like to know the answer to this one as well. I've heard anything from 6 months to over a year. I also hear all the time of how competitive it is. They pay pretty good, it's a large force, and the benefits seem nice too. There's plenty of good areas in Tampa to live in too. Although right now a good 3/2/2 in a decent neighborhood will cost you at least $225k! I've heard a lot of good things about TPD and HSCO.

Comment

Originally posted by Supe
      I would like to know the answer to this one as well. I've heard anything from 6 months to over a year. I also hear all the time of how competitive it is. They pay pretty good, it's a large force, and the benefits seem nice too. There's plenty of good areas in Tampa to live in too. Although right now a good 3/2/2 in a decent neighborhood will cost you at least $225k! I've heard a lot of good things about TPD and HSCO.
      its almost been a year for me, but i'm not certified so you might have an edge

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8328 users online. 261 members and 8067 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X