300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work History

Just wanted to get a few opinions on a topic. When I was younger (15-19) I held a few part time jobs that paid cash and I never reported any income or paid taxes on the income. When I fill out my application and/or background report should I list these jobs? One of the part time jobs was delivering pizzas in one of the towns that I applied. It would be great to let them know that I know the streets like the back of my hand but I am worried that having not reported the income and not paying taxes on it will be a strike against me. Any and all opinions are welcomed. Thanks

Spill the beans. Better to air it out and explain it to them than hide it and have them potentiall find it during the BI then wonder why you didn't tell them. just my 2 cents

Comment

I'd list it. Highly doubt they will care seeing you were so young.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes:

Absolutely, the Sheriff's department here wanted to know what your doing regardless, if you're unemployed they want the dates of which and even jobs that you had for ever so brief they want records of that as well. Even if you didn't report taxes they want the information. If its job history, basically they want it.
        - He took an aggressive stance with clenched fists. I then issued a short burst of my chemical agent.

Comment

They'll find out if they want to, especially if you did pay taxes during the tenure. Most will pull a report from the social society admin which lists your entire reported work history from day 1.
          sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11767 users online. 406 members and 11361 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X