300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exams

I'm looking for the best entry level police officer study book out there. Does anyone have the hookup or a good resource. Thanks

book

I went to book a million and got the police officer exam book If u need more help go to www.LearnATest.com Good luck to you....
    Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF DEATH COME KNOCKING, I WILL ANSWER

Comment

Personally,I'd say just save your money and don't bother. I bought a book but now after taking 5 POST tests they all have been fairly easy and not much more then a 7th grade level...

the most difficult one I have taken had pictures and some memorization stuff along with map reading
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

exam

unfortunetly that's my weakness. I'm not a good test-taker, so I need some advice and or resources. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sheriff2004
          unfortunetly that's my weakness. I'm not a good test-taker, so I need some advice and or resources. Thanks
          Arco has some pretty decent ones. I've only taken one written but I scored in the highest scoring band possible.

If memorization is your problem and you don't want to spend any money, just DL the NYPD practice test off their site. It's got memorization, reading comp, etc etc.. If its too easy, goto a bookstore and look up Arco's line of prep books.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3115 users online. 180 members and 2935 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X