300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anne arundel county maryland

was wandering if there are any maryland cops that have any info on anne arundel county pd i'm almost through the process and looking for some good info on academy life and how the department is, im transitioning from the military.

The academy is not live in and fairly military in design. I know some people that attended their academy but they graduated some time ago. Other than that, can't say I know too much about their academy.
    In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Do You Know Anyhting About The Department? Is It A Good Place To Work, From The Impression I Get, It Seems Like A Pretty Good Department.

Comment

My department works with them some and for the most part the P/O's seem content. We don't work as closely with them as we do Baltimore City or Baltimore County so I'm not as familiar with them. They do seem to be a decent place to work though.
        In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

I took the test last year or maybe 2 yrs ago and scored very well on thje oral, 99 actually. I was told by some local women at the tourist info center in Annapolis that it was not great a few yrs back. One of the ladies hubby was a D.C. metro cop and she said he wouldnt work there. The county Exec, Janet something laid off the entire academy class a few yrs back just weeks before graduating. The public outcry was HUGE and eventually she hired them back BUT who wants that over their head. It seems like a great area to work but the money is only ok. Good luck anyways. I do wish I could be outr that way, I love the area.
          I got nothing for now

Comment

I grew up with several people that are now with the dept. I have never heard any complaints from any of them and all seem to love it there

GL
            Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6248 users online. 236 members and 6012 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X