300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatham County Georgia Info

I know within the last couple of years the city of savannah and the county merged, making one big PD. Anyone have any scoop on the department, good, bad or indifferent? I've worked LE in Pa. for 20 years, and was thinking of trying it out down there. We want to move down that way, regardless. I heard by talking to a recruiter there the academy is in a local college for 10 weeks, followed by a 17 week OJT program. 10 weeks seems a little short, but I've always said through my years the real learning starts on day one, the book work is in the academy. Actually, the recruiter said that the school they go to has little, if any PT. I'm 40, in good shape, but still have some creaks and groans here and there, if you know what I'm saying.

So, bottom line...does anyone work there, have info, in the process of hiring?
    E-mail me at [email protected], or PM me.
    Thanks,
    Paul
    "Living may not be free, but thank God we are free to live"

My neighbor works for them. They are a decent department. Pay is Ok, not great, but not aweful either.
    LMK if you'd like to talk to him, I can put you in touch if you have a phone number or something.
    Regards.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks, FormerNOPD, # I can be reached is 717-808-0606
      "Living may not be free, but thank God we are free to live"

Comment

I'll pass it on to him tommorrow - be sure to erase your number, and PM next time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5768 users online. 358 members and 5410 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X