300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cvsa

Just finished my CVSA for the APD. Told the absolute truth and guess what...I passed. Now I'm one step closer.

Good for you, hope you get on.

Comment

Hey Congrats, I took the written tests for APD on June 11, still haven't heard anything at all regarding passing or dates to fly down for the next battery. How long did it take you to hear about your test results from the written?

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL6770
        Hey Congrats, I took the written tests for APD on June 11, still haven't heard anything at all regarding passing or dates to fly down for the next battery. How long did it take you to hear about your test results from the written?

About three weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by ozymandias
          Just finished my CVSA for the APD. Told the absolute truth and guess what...I passed. Now I'm one step closer.

How many questions did they ask?

Just curious because I just started the process with APD and I have never taken a CVSA or a Polygraph..

Thanks and good luck with APD

Comment

yeah

how is it compared to a poly? I'm just mailed in my paper work, but i expect to be doing this sometime soon
            "For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil." ~ Romans 13:4

Comment

I've never taken a poly but the CVSA was about 40 questions. I'm not perfect but I'm no hellion either so I disclosed everything, even stuff that was questionable. The guy who administered my test was a real pro, he spent some time talking to me before the test began but then once it started he was all business.

Comment

Originally posted by ozymandias
                I've never taken a poly but the CVSA was about 40 questions. I'm not perfect but I'm no hellion either so I disclosed everything, even stuff that was questionable. The guy who administered my test was a real pro, he spent some time talking to me before the test began but then once it started he was all business.

Cool, hopefully I will be lining up to take the CVSA with APD or Dekalb County soon.. Good luck with your process

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5422 users online. 296 members and 5126 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X