300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Michigan to Virginia or D.C.....

Anyone know how I can get info on VA or DC's law enforcement standards and will either of them take a certifiable from Michigan? I am not a police officer yet...but I have taken the academy and am certifiable. I do not mind going through another academy. My girlfriend may be moving to D.C. area due to her career and now Im looking for something down there. Any info would help thanks.
    "Americans sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men and women stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - George Orwell

Originally posted by x19delta
    Anyone know how I can get info on VA or DC's law enforcement standards and will either of them take a certifiable from Michigan? I am not a police officer yet...but I have taken the academy and am certifiable. I do not mind going through another academy. My girlfriend may be moving to D.C. area due to her career and now Im looking for something down there. Any info would help thanks.
    Have to go through another academy for anything in the NVA area and for MPD. I have looked and talked to most of the recruiters in the area.
    If you look at the Maryland side of the house, you may find a place that will let you lateral in....but since you haven't worked the streets, I would bet that they will want you to go through a MD Academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3821 users online. 196 members and 3625 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X