X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FPS1588
    replied
    Originally posted by formerNOPD
    You will not make anything in beaufort. Try charleston PD or up there somewhere, and maybe it's a bit better. Like the other poster said, 25-30K per annum, not much in the way of details. Chatham County GA is a bit better, being just about 30 miles south of beaufort. I work for the Feds here in Savannah area, and the cost of living is very good for the amount of money I earn.
    Slightly off topic, but who do you for for in Savannah? I work for the Feds in Atlanta.

Leave a comment:

• formerNOPD
    replied
    You will not make anything in beaufort. Try charleston PD or up there somewhere, and maybe it's a bit better. Like the other poster said, 25-30K per annum, not much in the way of details. Chatham County GA is a bit better, being just about 30 miles south of beaufort. I work for the Feds here in Savannah area, and the cost of living is very good for the amount of money I earn.

Leave a comment:

• FPS1588
    replied
    Pay is low in that area. It may be somewhere between 25K and 30K last I checked. Hard to believe that anyone could survive off that pay anywhere in the U.S. in this day and age.

Leave a comment:

• steve b
    started a topic Beaufort County So

Beaufort County So

Any info at all about this SO. I read great things on paper. How is the pay? I have 13 years experience and a 2 yrs degree. Any idea what i could start off with. How is the OT and details?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4923 users online. 289 members and 4634 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X