Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, you just take things way to seriously and will never make it LE that way. LMAFO!
    "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
      No, you just take things way to seriously and will never make it LE that way. LMAFO!

Nahh,man..it's all good here bro....we just agree to disagree that's all....not taking things to seriously at all here..ya can't please or agree with everyone ya know?

Thanx for your support...LOL

Constuctive critisism is good for all
      Last edited by Chiller; 10-16-2005, 06:53 PM.
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Can anyone give me more info on this department? What is the test like? What is their call load like? Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

On a side note about the Park Police.......I heard from two people yesterday that there is a very good chance that MNCPPC will be taking control of parks in Howard County and that when that happens, the Park Police will become a "Tri-County" agency. I'm not sure how reliable their information is, but it's what I heard. Anyone else heard this?

Comment

Originally posted by JDougal
            Can anyone give me more info on this department? What is the test like? What is their call load like? Any other info would be greatly appreciated.
            they patrol the parks in PG and Montgomery Counties.........different division for each county. at least in PG they stay relatively busy. they do some traffic, stop suspicious persons, have robberies to investigate, and the occasional homicide that i can recall in the parks..........PG county is not a nice area, and the parks in PG tend to attract some undesireable patrons LOL. good department, good pay, take-home cars in PG and Mont. Counties. the PG side has some very solid police officers...........not sure about the crew in Montgomery but I would assume it's similar.

Comment

I would love if they expanded to Howard, which is where I currently live. That would take the tread of moving for a bit.

Do they back up PG a lot? It seems like it would be the action of working in PG w/o the paperwork. Is this the case? How is moral?

Anyone else have any info?

thanks again

Comment

I would love if they expanded to Howard, which is where I currently live. That would take the tread of moving for a bit.

Do they back up PG a lot? It seems like it would be the action of working in PG w/o the paperwork. Is this the case? How is moral?

thanks again
                i'm not gonna lie and tell you that i know what morale is like there since i don't work there...........as for backing PG......yeah from time to time, but PGPD tends to be more or less self-sufficient and able to handle their own calls........

Comment

thanks again
                  Why not just go and work for PG county? I mean you seem like the type of person that wants to be busy while in LE work and the Park Police, whether it's PG or Mont county side are not all that busy as far as their call loads. They are more of a Proactive department. Their calls come from inside their jurisdiction, which is the Parks, not outside on the streets of PG county. Don't get caught up in thinking that they are the county police. Yes they back them up from time to time, but PG county, you sneeze and 5 cops are there to hand you a tissue.

For the Morale...it's what you make of it, I know several officers on both side of the county with them, some like it because of the slow-pace, others...well you need to talk to some actual officers from there.
                  "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5333 users online. 282 members and 5051 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X