Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passed the physc. Next step is a 4 hour orientation next week. Have no clue what that is about
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

After going thru all this **** including a 4 hour orientation 1 month ago,I go to meet my BI with my book and **** and I get told...." DQ baby".

Apperently the State of Maryland has a ZERO tolerence on cocaine use( yes I did 1 time in 1988 at 17yo)...

I'm just ****ed that they took so long to say anything to me about it when i told them at the start. What a ****ing waste of time which I have little of too waste.

Such is life I guess....glad I'm not applying anywhere else in Maryland. We have one F-ed up state here.
      Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Well genious if you would have checked what DQ's you for them you would see on their websites and on the background packets that any Cocaine use will DQ you automatically! And that goes for any other department in Maryland per hte MPTC standards! and its not a f-up state, its the rules and the laws...shouldnt have done that crack...!
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by irishlad2nv
          Well genious if you would have checked what DQ's you for them you would see on their websites and on the background packets that any Cocaine use will DQ you automatically! And that goes for any other department in Maryland per hte MPTC standards! and its not a f-up state, its the rules and the laws...shouldnt have done that crack...!

Hey genious....did I ask for your pathetic response?????????? And where does it say I did crack dumbass????

I actually asked an BI BEFORE I went to take the test and was told no problem so get off my back .

And,yes MD. is a ****ed up state...try living here before ya speak
          Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Another thing you hump...I'm only ****ed that they waited so long to say something not the DQ.There are plenty of places that will let this slide
            Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
              After going thru all this **** including a 4 hour orientation 1 month ago,I go to meet my BI with my book and **** and I get told...." DQ baby".

Apperently the State of Maryland has a ZERO tolerence on cocaine use( yes I did 1 time in 1988 at 17yo)...

I'm just ****ed that they took so long to say anything to me about it when i told them at the start. What a ****ing waste of time which I have little of too waste.

Such is life I guess....glad I'm not applying anywhere else in Maryland. We have one F-ed up state here.
              Did you not see yourself type that you used Cocaine, which is the same as CRACK! And FYI slick, I am from Maryland and use to work in Maryland and no, not any department will let you slide if you have admitted to using "crack/cocaine"...get use to it buddy if you think you are going to acutally get hired in Maryland. Oh yeah, have a nice day
              "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Did you not see yourself type that you used Cocaine, which is the same as CRACK!

actually the definition of these 2 is very different...same base,very different product.....kinda surprised a know it all like you doesn't know the difference

..get use to it buddy if you think you are going to acutally get hired in Maryland.

duhhhhh..I know I won't be hired in Maryland..I was referring to DC/Federal...again you know everything so u should have figured this out by what I wrote

Oh yeah, have a nice day

You have a special day yourself Sir...
                Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Yeah Im going to throw my application in with them for the Dec 9th test. Sence you went thorugh the process I havent seen anywhere that they have a agility test. DO they just leave it out? If there is one can you share what it was?

Comment

[QUOTE=P.I.Davis]Yeah Im going to throw my application in with them for the Dec 9th test. Sence you went thorugh the process I havent seen anywhere that they have a agility test. DO they just leave it out? If there is one can you share what it was?[/QUOT

I don't believe they give one
                    Last edited by Chiller; 10-15-2005, 01:22 PM.
                    Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Maryland National Capital Park Police( Park and Planning Commission) either on P.G. County side or Montgomery, which are with the same agency, do not give an agility test, just a physical with a doctor. They are not a Fed agency "chiller". And FYI, most BI's will BS you a lot throughout the proccess anywhere you go and apply...good luck anywhere else...

Comment

Maryland National Capital Park Police( Park and Planning Commission) either on P.G. County side or Montgomery, which are with the same agency, do not give an agility test, just a physical with a doctor. They are not a Fed agency "chiller". And FYI, most BI's will BS you a lot throughout the proccess anywhere you go and apply...good luck anywhere else...

Jesus christ bro.....I KNOW they are not feds ok? The whole point of my post which you took as a basis to bash me was that I was unaware of a cocaine use backround. I asked,was told bad info,and then DQ'd...no biggie really IMO. At least I was upfront and did not lie like many people do/have done. Yes I it regret NOW but I did it..so what? I actually think they are prolly losing great applicants over this...do you? Funny thing is,I could have smoked a **** load of weed 5 years ago and this would be a pass but coke 17 years ago with a stellar work history is a DQ. Personally,I think a total history is a way to look at people .

WTF do I know I suppose....

we cool..just your coming down on me for no reason over this ****.but hey, that's what makes you feel better so have at it cause your opinion doesn't and never will mean **** to me.
                        Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Any agency in Maryland will know why you're disqualified by another agency in Maryland. They share the information with each other making BG checks easier.

Maryland may have it's problems but I agree 100% with MPCTC not allowing the use of any drugs but marijuana/hashish. They have discussed changing it but most agencies fought them on it as they have more stringent standards than MPCTC. Even BPD's standards for MJ use are more stringent than MPCTC.
                          In God we trust, all others are run MILES and NCIC.

Comment

Jesus christ bro.....I KNOW they are not feds ok? The whole point of my post which you took as a basis to bash me was that I was unaware of a cocaine use backround. I asked,was told bad info,and then DQ'd...no biggie really IMO. At least I was upfront and did not lie like many people do/have done. Yes I it regret NOW but I did it..so what? I actually think they are prolly losing great applicants over this...do you? Funny thing is,I could have smoked a **** load of weed 5 years ago and this would be a pass but coke 17 years ago with a stellar work history is a DQ. Personally,I think a total history is a way to look at people .

WTF do I know I suppose....

we cool..just your coming down on me for no reason over this ****.but hey, that's what makes you feel better so have at it cause your opinion doesn't and never will mean **** to me.
                            Hence your attitude and getting your panties in a bunch over a discussion in a forum leads me to believe it could have been more then your past drug usage, more so, your personality. History of one person can not be the only basis in which to hire someone, being that one person can tell past employers/friends/neighbors to beef up their personality when approached. An in-depth background is a an exact measure to weed out certain individual who do not qualify or meet ones standards. If you feel you were singled out, well get use to it. Most departments will be this way, you do not always get hired by your first department you applied too.

Comment

Hence your attitude and getting your panties in a bunch over a discussion in a forum leads me to believe it could have been more then your past drug usage, more so, your personality. History of one person can not be the only basis in which to hire someone, being that one person can tell past employers/friends/neighbors to beef up their personality when approached. An in-depth background is a an exact measure to weed out certain individual who do not qualify or meet ones standards. If you feel you were singled out, well get use to it. Most departments will be this way, you do not always get hired by your first department you applied too.

Thanx for your insight...it is appreciated Gee,what would I have ever done without all your help and support? I am such a bad person...LMAO
                              Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Just received word by mail that I passed the test and that a personality screening test is next on Aug. 5th...

Hmmm a personality test and Chiller hmmmmmm

THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2978 users online. 144 members and 2834 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X