300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PG County Park Police

I took their POST test today with about 100 people in attendence.

Anyone ever work there or know someone who did/does?

We were told approx. 60% fail that test and I must say it was the hardest POST test BY FAR I have taken to date.

They give you 25min. to read a 16 page study guide about all different thing along with a few wanted posters and descriptions.

About half of the questions( 50 out of 100) are based on this study guide. The rest is reading comp.,map reading and directions,some math( no scratch paper allowed) and many defintions or opposite of whatever word they give you.

I know I passed it( me thinks ) but that was kinda difficult I thought. I hear Metro Transit PD test is the same.

Anyone else have a test like this???? It seems like a great way to weed people out quickly from the process as I guarantee it's much harder the SSUD,Capitol Police,and MPD. Maybe some places just have to make tests so the dumb dumbs can have a chance and can't say it was unfair for them because they ain't edumacated
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Fairfax and Stafford use the same test, I'm sure there are more.
    "there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Years ago when I first attempted to get into law enforcement, several police departments that I applied for gave a similiar test for new police applicants. Thats what the test is based on to determine initial skills needed to be a police officer. It did seem pretty difficult back then.
      God created some police officers perfect, the rest he put in cars.

Comment

I truely think a harder test is not a bad idea. The tests some of these guys give out is a complete joke. They have to be dummied down so the dummies think they have a shot.
        Just shut your damn hole

Comment

I took the test last year about the same time. That test was the hardest test I think I have ever taken for a police test. Especially the study guide then answer a ton of questions. I just recently took the Harford County S.O. test. Exact same test and I got an 84. Missed the same questions though.

I made it to the background phase then pulled out when Spotsylvania S.O. offered me the job. When you go for Orientation, and finger prints you will just see how many did not make it.

Good Luck.

Comment

Question About PG County Park Police

Chiller,
            Is the PG Park Police the same as the National Capital Park Police?

Appreciate any information.

Comment

Originally posted by maroonberet
              Chiller,
              Is the PG Park Police the same as the National Capital Park Police?

Appreciate any information.

Yes it is...just shortened it for on here.....they have a section in PG and Montgomery Counties
              Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Just received word by mail that I passed the test and that a personality screening test is next on Aug. 5th...

What the hell is that? It says it takes about 2 hours.

Anyone familar with this test or department? I'm guessing it's a different name for a pysch. test
                Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by Chiller
                  Just received word by mail that I passed the test and that a personality screening test is next on Aug. 5th...

What the hell is that? It says it takes about 2 hours.

Anyone familar with this test or department? I'm guessing it's a different name for a pysch. test
                  Your screwed dude if they are going to check your personality. Hope they dont check your computer
                  I got nothing for now

Comment

For the personality screening I went to the same place I took the test, in PG county. I was there for about 2-3 hours, and took a written test, fill in the blanks. Same type of questions, do you like flowers or poetry, a lot questions regarding integrity, your morals. I was kind of freaked before i took it.

Good Luck....

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                      Your screwed dude if they are going to check your personality. Hope they dont check your computer

shut up...ahhhh..I mean thanx alot....
                      Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Originally posted by Rugger762
                        For the personality screening I went to the same place I took the test, in PG county. I was there for about 2-3 hours, and took a written test, fill in the blanks. Same type of questions, do you like flowers or poetry, a lot questions regarding integrity, your morals. I was kind of freaked before i took it.

Good Luck....

Thanx...the test is in Montg. County for some reason but at least I know what to expect now....I love flowers.sssssssssssssssssss
                        Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Great to know,I feel like total dog shiat and have to take my personality test in the morning...errrrrrrrrrrrrr
                          Just shut your damn hole

Comment

240 questions of blah blah blah.....why on earth do they give these questions/tests

I can't imagine a 700-1500 question test
                            Just shut your damn hole

Comment

Oops........forgot to add this

117 people took the POST test and only 37 passed it. We were told 6% of the 37 will fail the personality test then 60% of the remainder will fail out after that
                              Just shut your damn hole

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5359 users online. 281 members and 5078 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X