300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First step is complete!

I'm new here at Officer.com and just wanted to introduce myself. I received my first police officer application and meet all of the requirements! I have a few question's and thought's that I would like some input on.

First, how often do police departments hire? Do they hire every few month's or are they alway's taking applications and choose what they like?

Second, if they are not hiring do they require me to take the Civil Service exam now or before they start hiring?

Third, I know they look into credit history and I know I have perfect credit. But I'am currently financing a vehicle and still owe about $15k, will this hurt me?

Last but not least, what are the most flagged question's on the applications? I've had about 7 part-time/temporary job's in the past 2 years. I'm currently 21 and am motivated to start a career and new life in the force. I have no regrets about previous years, it's just that I've had alot of jobs. I made descent to good grades in high school, did poorly the first year of college, but perfect (4.0) when I returned. How do you guy's think my odd's are?

Check out www.**************************** it will answer a lot of your questions. Look under the FAQ button.

wayno
    Good Luck and Test Well!
    Author of: How to become a peace officer by Wayne LeQuang (google it)

L.B.P.D. Academy #75
    6 month of pain, for a 30 year career.

visit: youtube.com "Black Monday" Great Video from LASD.

Comment

Bro I'm sick of going into every thread and seeing you promoting that web site. I see you have 88 posts and I'm willing to bet all 88 are you getting free advertisment. If you want to promote your site hear I'm sure Officer.com would love to have you.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5772 users online. 327 members and 5445 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X