X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FutureLE
    replied
    Originally posted by killa75dt
    Has anyone taken the written exam ( police officer test)? what do you need to pass? I have the study guide for it and got satisfatory score,I got an 80% b/c I cant spell very well. Just wanted to know what the passing score for the test thanks:
    Did you ever hear anything?

I got a call from Gwinnett the other day and I have to go in next week for the Background Orientation..I didnt have to take a written test since I have a college degree--Thank goodness.. Just curious if you have done the Background Orientation.-- How was it? They said its alot of paperwork, but the application was pretty long..so I am not sure what else they would want to know.

Thanks for any info

Leave a comment:

• wayno1806
    replied
    Usually a passing score is .80% or higher. It all depends on their scoring scale. Some dept. will use %, while others (larger dept) will just go with pass or fail. If you have a problem with spelling, you need to start working on your spelling BEes... get a dictionary and carry it with you at all times. If you come across a word that you can't spell, look it up. Also, take spelling test on google or yahoo...they will help you out tremendously. Also, get the 100 most commonly misspelled words and learn how to spell them. Practice, practice, and practice. Being a bad speller is common, but you can definitely improve. It's embarrassing if you become a police officer and submit a police report with a lot of spelling errors. It makes you look like an idiot.

www.****************************

Leave a comment:

• FutureLE
    replied
    Originally posted by killa75dt
    Has anyone taken the written exam ( police officer test)? what do you need to pass? I have the study guide for it and got satisfatory score,I got an 80% b/c I cant spell very well. Just wanted to know what the passing score for the test thanks:

Cant you just call and see what you need to pass?

Leave a comment:

• killa75dt
    replied
    (Bump) anyone?

Leave a comment:

• killa75dt
    started a topic Gwinnett County Ga written exam

Gwinnett County Ga written exam

Last edited by killa75dt; 07-06-2005, 07:55 PM.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3874 users online. 260 members and 3614 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X