Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pkagel
    replied
    I actually quite like my current job but alas, I have no passion for it, never did.

Leave a comment:

• JediNord
    replied
    Originally posted by pkagel
    Better to do a job you love & can survive on than to whore yourself for something less.
    absolutely... I could go back to making upwards of 50 or 60 starting, but be confined to a cubicle and staring at a computer screen all day...

no thanks,...

Leave a comment:

• pkagel
    replied
    Funny you say that, my BI asked if I was dedicated to the job. She told him that I had put myself through the academy giving up about 20k in OT pay that year and my pay will go from 38/hr + bonuses & OT & triple time holiday pay to 18/hr. I was asked if I had any mental problems during my poly. I said that taking over a 50% pay cut to move half way across the country and have the chance of getting shot at might qualify, LOL!!

Better to do a job you love & can survive on than to whore yourself for something less.

Leave a comment:

• FutureLE
    replied
    Originally posted by wayno1806
    Money should not be the reason why you choose law enforcement.
    www.****************************
    That is true, if you want to make alot of money, police work is probably not the field for you.. I am actually giving up a job making way over $125K/year just to be an officer.. Maybe I am crazy..LOL

That site is helpful though..

Leave a comment:

• wayno1806
    replied
    Don't worry so much about the $$$. Try getting the job first. Money should not be the reason why you choose law enforcement. The job is satisfying enough.

www.****************************

Leave a comment:

• oSutrooper
    replied
    check out
    www.trooperpay.net

Leave a comment:

• acebpd0304
    started a topic If You Are Looking To Become An Officer

If You Are Looking To Become An Officer

THIS IS A GREAT SITE THAT ALLOWS A HOPEFUL OFFICER SEE A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF BECOMING AN OFFICER..

1.PAY RATE
    2.CONTRACTS
    3.CRIME RATE
    4.ETC......

http://www.policepay.net/

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6787 users online. 371 members and 6416 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X