300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If You Are Looking To Become An Officer

THIS IS A GREAT SITE THAT ALLOWS A HOPEFUL OFFICER SEE A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF BECOMING AN OFFICER..

1.PAY RATE
    2.CONTRACTS
    3.CRIME RATE
    4.ETC......

http://www.policepay.net/
    www.swornpigs.com
    ((Everybody's Got A Plan Until They Get Hit))

check out
    www.trooperpay.net

Comment

Don't worry so much about the $$$. Try getting the job first. Money should not be the reason why you choose law enforcement. The job is satisfying enough.

www.****************************
      Good Luck and Test Well!
      Author of: How to become a peace officer by Wayne LeQuang (google it)

L.B.P.D. Academy #75
      6 month of pain, for a 30 year career.

visit: youtube.com "Black Monday" Great Video from LASD.

Comment

Originally posted by wayno1806
        Money should not be the reason why you choose law enforcement.
        www.****************************
        That is true, if you want to make alot of money, police work is probably not the field for you.. I am actually giving up a job making way over $125K/year just to be an officer.. Maybe I am crazy..LOL

That site is helpful though..

Comment

Funny you say that, my BI asked if I was dedicated to the job. She told him that I had put myself through the academy giving up about 20k in OT pay that year and my pay will go from 38/hr + bonuses & OT & triple time holiday pay to 18/hr. I was asked if I had any mental problems during my poly. I said that taking over a 50% pay cut to move half way across the country and have the chance of getting shot at might qualify, LOL!!

Better to do a job you love & can survive on than to whore yourself for something less.
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
            Better to do a job you love & can survive on than to whore yourself for something less.
            absolutely... I could go back to making upwards of 50 or 60 starting, but be confined to a cubicle and staring at a computer screen all day...

no thanks,...

Comment

I actually quite like my current job but alas, I have no passion for it, never did.
              "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3327 users online. 168 members and 3159 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X