300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Crap Cali Cops Make Lots Of $$$$$$$$

WHAT AM I DOING OUT HERE KILLING MY SELF IN BALTMORE, CALI COPS ARE MAKING A TON OF $$$ AS WELL AS lAS VEGAS...IF IT WASNT FOR OT I WOULD BE SLEEPING IN A CARD BOARD BOX.
    www.swornpigs.com
    ((Everybody's Got A Plan Until They Get Hit))

Is This Current And Updated..

http://www.policepay.net/
    www.swornpigs.com

Comment

Sure, you come out here and live on an officers pay. The house next to me is 50 years old, no AC, 50x100 lot and is 870 square feet. Guess the price, just guess, it just sold for 500k. I live about 6 miles from where Deputy Ortiz was shot. So come out here and get some of this big money!!
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

It looks about right to me. now go to realtor.com, LOL!!

Originally posted by acebpd0304
        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Man O Man

Off-duty Work Keeps My Family Eating Lol...
          www.swornpigs.com

Comment

Originally posted by acebpd0304
            Off-duty Work Keeps My Family Eating Lol...

Come to Alaska. In the summer you can stock your freezer with Moose and Halibut and other game to have for the whole year. Plus you get paid well.
            Nevada seems like a decent place right now along with AZ.

TGY
            Last edited by That Guy; 07-06-2005, 01:58 PM.
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

I too was amazed at the starting pay for LAPD, with my Masters I think they would start me at around $52,000 which is great for Phx. but not so bueno for CA. I couldn't afford to live there at that rate.

Comment

What's your problem with the Wire? Every cop I know loves it.

Comment

Hey Baltimore guy, you city or county? I was close to taking the Anne Arundel job last year but heard the county exec. laid off the entire class last yr right before graduation. They were hired back but that sux.
                  My wife has family in the balto area, Bel Aire actually which is a far cry frm West Balto.
                  I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                    Hey Baltimore guy, you city or county? I was close to taking the Anne Arundel job last year but heard the county exec. laid off the entire class last yr right before graduation. They were hired back but that sux.
                    My wife has family in the balto area, Bel Aire actually which is a far cry frm West Balto.

Bel Air.....HUN
                    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Sorry to be off topic

ACE,

I am curious about the Wire. Why is there a boycott?

thanks.

MF

Comment

Cali cops make a lot of money

Yeah, California makes a lot of money, but Jersey makes more!

Comment

Hmm, even worse politics, snow, housing prices similar, no good Mexican food, can't pump your own gass. You do have some awsome pizza though!!!

Comment

Pizza is awesome, and actually you would be surprised by the mexican food. Yeah housing prices are skyrocketing out of control, and the politics are getting worse and worse. However, the police agencies are strong and stick together. I can't complain though, after our next contract top patrolman will making over six figures with incentives, its crazy. But in order to survive, the pay has to be this high. Thats probably why Im looking to get out, move somewhere a littler cheaper, and where there is no snow!

Comment

To tell the truth, I know Bergen County is real expensive, but down here at the shore is getting pretty ridiculous too. I work in Monmouth County, but live about 20-25 mins away in Ocean because it was the only place I could aford at the time. As far as hiring goes, its funny you should ask. We are a small dept, you know, a shore town, really only busy during the summer. Right now we are at full staff with regulars, but need specials, or part time guys. The one guy we had and was probably the next one to get hired just got on in Monroe Twp. We have 2 right now, but they are inexpierenced. One Sgt. Is set to retire in about 2-3 years, and a patrolman just joined the reserves, so he is gone starting in Sept.-february. Not sure if you would want to go from a full time job to part time, but someone in the near future is bound to get hired.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3696 users online. 217 members and 3479 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X