300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• www.policequiz.com --Thoughts?

What is the word on this site. policequiz.com They claim they will help you pass the test on the entrance exam and the oral board interview for each department.. They have money back guarantee if you fail..

What do you guys think? Is it some BS ripoff, or something worth looking into. Just trying to get every advantage I can..

Thanks

If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Keep in mind a passing score in any oral interview is .70%. Just show up and you get .70%. So it's a marketing ploy to get your money. Open your mouth and say (u'm) and you'll get another .5%.......lol....

The only way to pass a police written exam and oral exam is through hard work, preparation, practice and listenting to people who have gone through the process. Save your money. I'm sure there written exam material is pretty good, but you can go to your local library and get it for free. Just look under civil service exam. (We've spoken in the past, so I'm not going to say anymore.)

www.****************************
    Good Luck and Test Well!
    Author of: How to become a peace officer by Wayne LeQuang (google it)

L.B.P.D. Academy #75
    6 month of pain, for a 30 year career.

visit: youtube.com "Black Monday" Great Video from LASD.

Comment

Originally posted by wayno1806
      If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Keep in mind a passing score in any oral interview is .70%. Just show up and you get .70%. So it's a marketing ploy to get your money. Open your mouth and say (u'm) and you'll get another .5%.......lol....

The only way to pass a police written exam and oral exam is through hard work, preparation, practice and listenting to people who have gone through the process. Save your money. I'm sure there written exam material is pretty good, but you can go to your local library and get it for free. Just look under civil service exam. (We've spoken in the past, so I'm not going to say anymore.)

www.****************************
      Did sound pretty unreal, just wondering what others thought..

I ordered your book last week, I am just waiting on it to arrive.. Hopefully it will be here soon.. I did 4 day shipping..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6296 users online. 355 members and 5941 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X