300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about background investigation

Does having a background investigation already done on you help at all when it comes to the hiring process. Due to my job in the Marines, I have a top secret clearence already, will this help me at all, thanks for any responses.

Nope. Individual departments will do the entire background all over again.
    d

Comment

I've had a TS for the past 20 years in the Navy and it means nothing to the department doing the backgrounf check. The background check is still conducted to the fullest even with a TS clearance.

Comment

If you passed the Military background, then you should not have any difficulties passing a police/sheriff BI. The BI investigator may call your military BI and talk, but other than that, liability is to great, the dept. needs to conduct a full BI on you. www.howtobecomeacop.com
        Good Luck and Test Well!
        Author of: How to become a peace officer by Wayne LeQuang (google it)

L.B.P.D. Academy #75
        6 month of pain, for a 30 year career.

visit: youtube.com "Black Monday" Great Video from LASD.

Comment

Ditto to all of the above.
          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4246 users online. 255 members and 3991 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X