300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAPD Poly

Well I just took my poly for LAPD and the guy told me he'd tell me how I did, but he never told me, all he said was that I'd recieve notice in 30 days or less. Did I fail? Was it inconclusive?I was more nervous than a prostitue in church! HELP!
    "The handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll strech out after you wear them awhile."

I took the LAPD poly last week, the polygrapher also told me she would let me know how it went. After it was done she told me the city would notify me but she didnt see any problems. I assumed that was her way of telling me I passed without officially telling me I passed. I think someone else has to review the results before they can really give the thumbs up. I took it the next day with a different department and they told me right then I passed. Hope this helps.

Comment

Technically, the correct answer is:

The polygrapher cannot tell you if you passed or fail (directly). They can only administer the test, write up the results, if there is conflicting details, then he/she can ask a second polygrapher to interpret the results to see if he/she comes up with the same conclusion he/she came up with.

after the result, the polygrapher will prepare a report to the police or sheriff dept and in the report will tell the dept if the person being polygraphed showed any physiological responses to certain questions.

Only the police/sheriff dept or agency can disqualify the applicant. Not the polygrapher....... www.****************************
      Good Luck and Test Well!
      Author of: How to become a peace officer by Wayne LeQuang (google it)

L.B.P.D. Academy #75
      6 month of pain, for a 30 year career.

visit: youtube.com "Black Monday" Great Video from LASD.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6487 users online. 363 members and 6124 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X