300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my pack today--

I received my BI package, exam prep guide, and physical agility test requirements today from Dekalb County PD(Georgia). Background information is LONG, lol, PA test is not too bad,(440 yard run, sit and reach, pushup, situps, and obstacle course) and exam guide is pretty vague.

I am scheduled to go on July 8th for my written exam and physical agility test . Pretty soon, but they said I could reschedule for July 22th if I wanted/needed to... I have never taken any of these test, as this is the first department I have applied to..

Anyone gone through the process with Dekalb-- Any advice is GREATLY appreciated, as they are one of my first choices to work with.

Thanks
    FE

Come on fellas, 25 views and no advice. Okay forget the Dekalb County part, just advice for taking the written test and PA test.. I am sort of nervous because I havent ever taken either one, and dont know what to expect.

I also have some tattoos on my forearms-- What kind of dress do you suggest-- That application requires you list your tattoos, so they are going to know I have them either way, espescially when I do the PA test.. I am just not sure what to wear for the written test--A suit seems like an overkill, but I dont want to be underdressed

Day is scheduled something like this

8:30am-written test followed by PA test..Dont know how long either one takes

Thanks

Comment

Go to the forums section here.. Several Dekalb officers post here, and you can probably get a good answer to your questions.

Comment

Written tests all seem to be different, as with every other step when dealing with different agencies. The only written test I've taken so far has consisted of vocab and reading comp, followed by writing a quick report based off a video, and a video based multiple choice test based off some scenarios. kind of hard to prepare for the vacab and stuff. As far as what to wear, I'd say some kahki's and a nice shirt. But with the PT test right after, make sure you have a change of clothes and there is a place to change.
        sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3642 users online. 242 members and 3400 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X